Local Talk

are there any spanish speakers out there with kids who would like to form a group..meet up?

(5 Posts)
spanishlovemum Wed 19-Oct-11 18:45:51

Hello ladies, men...

My nanny is a spanish speaker and is really intimidated about going to local playgroups because she can't speak english. Is there anyone living in brockley that could hold her hand and who has kids that would like to make friends? My son is 15 months and loves going to local clubs..do you also journey out and about and don't mind showing her the ropes and speaking to her..bless her she is a great nanny but being indoors all day is hard..

Please please contact us..it would be nice to get a spanish speaking group up and running..I speak spanish too..

Auds

spanishlovemum Wed 19-Oct-11 18:46:37

Hello ladies, men...

My nanny is a spanish speaker and is really intimidated about going to local playgroups because she can't speak english. Is there anyone living in brockley that could hold her hand and who has kids that would like to make friends? My son is 15 months and loves going to local clubs..do you also journey out and about and don't mind showing her the ropes and speaking to her..bless her she is a great nanny but being indoors all day is hard..

Please please contact us..it would be nice to get a spanish speaking group up and running..I speak spanish too..

Auds

velv Sat 12-Nov-11 20:10:10

Hello theresmile,
Although I am not a native speaker, I am Spanish fluent and it will be great if I could practice it.We are based in Brockley, have a son - he's 20 months old and we are expecting our second baby to be born end of December. Let me know if you fancy a coffee/tea out and we can meet upsmile)
Hasta pronto!

Alexutza Sat 10-Mar-12 14:04:32

Hi

My nanny is not Spanish but she can speak and understand a little bit and she would love to make some friends.
Email me if you want them to get in touch smile

x

Gigi78 Sun 22-Jul-12 00:38:04

Hi, I am French but speak good Spanish and I love speaking Spanish. Would like to meet for tea or coffe if we guys are still meeting. I work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I have a 2,5 year old son.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now