Local Talk

Any family in Blackheath/Lee/Hithe r Green interested in nanny share?

(3 Posts)
lpal Tue 31-Jan-12 16:23:11

Hello mumsnet,

I am a mum of a newly mobile and happy 11 month old baby boy. We currently live in Lee about 15 minutes walk to Blackheath Village and a 10 minute walk to Hither Green station. I am planning to going back to work part time in March and full time in April and am looking for a family who live within walking distance from us. If you are interested please let me know and we can discuss further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

sarahmooney Sat 04-Feb-12 19:55:02

Hello, I am looking for a nanny share for my 6 month old happy and laid back baby boy. We are in Hither Green and I am planning to return to work for four days a week starting in April. Let me know if you are still looking for a share smile

sarahmooney Tue 14-Feb-12 13:57:14

Hello all, just an update, we are currently looking for somebody to share two days a week with our lovely nanny (one will be a Friday) from March or April onwards. My son will be 8 months old in April, and we live in Hither Green very close to the station. Please let me know if you are interested, thanks, Sarah.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now