Local Talk

Looking for a local babysitter

(4 Posts)
Whirliwig72 Mon 02-Apr-12 15:20:01

I'm looking for an occasional daytime/ weekday babysitter to help look after my 3 year old and 6 month boys. I'm a SAHM and would probably be in the house much of the time - just need to get a few jobs done sometimes without constant interruptions! smile. Happy to consider a sensible young person as well as those with more experience looking after children. Please PM me for more details. Hourly pay from £5 up depending on experience.

Whirliwig72 Mon 02-Apr-12 15:27:15

Just to add... we live in Blackheath (SE3).

hollyewart Fri 29-Jun-12 00:04:35

Hi, if you are still looking for someone i am available. I have a lot of experience with children of all ages, I have two young brothers (4 and 3) and have actively been involved in their upbringing and care for them twice a week.I have also worked for several families in my area with children ranging from 3 months to 10 years so have a lot of experience. I am very flexible with times and enjoy spending time with children. I am free whenever I am needed, and I live in the lewisham area (se135nq) I am currently studying classics at oxford university and am in london for a long period over the summer. I am willing to travel, and do not mind public transport. recently i have also discovered that next year i have a position teaching latin to 9 year olds once a week in a primary school so am very reliable and responsible!

Thank you.

Holly Ewart

Whirliwig72 Fri 20-Jul-12 14:54:14

Holly - I'm so sorry I've only just seen your message I'm sorted for now thank you but will recommend you to friends. Good luck with you studies and thank you for responding! Best regards Whirli

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now