Local Talk

Spring Table Top Sale at Myatt Garden Primary, Brockley

(1 Post)
myattgardenpta Thu 05-Apr-12 12:46:39

Table Top Sale Information

The table top sale will be held Sunday May 20th from 10 am to 1 pm FREE entrance

£10 for a table. All proceeds benefit Myatt Garden Primary School and its children.
If you would like to book a table please email myattpta@gmail.com

Please send payment in envelope into school with your child or drop in office with Table Top Sale - PTA clearly written on the front with your name. I will let you know when I have received your payment.

You are welcome to bring your own table, but if you have more than one you will be charged for each extra table.

We have about 20 large tables and lots of low, smaller tables that are used in the dining hall. Large tables go to first come first served on the day. We will put two smaller tables together if you do not get a large one. The price will stay the same .

We will open the school at 9am for set up and close the sale at 1pm sharp.

You are responsible for getting your items on and off the school site. Please do not leave unsold/unwanted items in the school - take them with you.

There is limited parking in the school parking lot. Free parking on Rokeby Rd. We will have the parking lot gates and the side entrance gate open for bringing items in.

If it rains, the table top sale will be held in the main hall.

All money you make you keep, but you are welcome to make a donation to the school

Please NO selling of cakes, drinks etc. The PTA will have a stall for food. You may sell anything else you wish.

We will be having a second hand school uniform and bookbag stall. If you have any items you would like to donate - please let me know!

Leaflets and posters will be available in the office after Easter - please help make this a success by letting people know about the sale!

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now