Local Talk

childminder wanted for after-school pick up 3 days a week

(4 Posts)

Hi there,
we are looking for a childminder to pick up my dd from John Stainer school 3 days a week Monday-Wednesday
please PM me if you're interested

pimenttel01 Tue 08-May-12 14:10:42

Hello,

My name is Monica. I have been living in London for 3 years. During this time I was working as a nanny for two families. One was an English family in Streatham Hill, where I was looking after two little boys and at the same time I worked for a Portuguese family in Clapham common looking after a little baby.
At the moment I am on holiday in Brazil, the place where I'm from, but I will be back soon and I am looking for a job.
I am bubbly, funny and very enthusiastic person as well as quick learner, responsible, clean, dedicated and I love spending time with kids.
I can send you my CV with detailed information about my experiences and qualifications, and I can also provide you some references. It would be a pleasure to meet you for an interview from June 15th when I get back to London.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Monica

Hi Monica, lovely to hear from you, you sound really nice. We would only really need you to pick my daughter up 2/3 evenings a week, so we might not be able to give you the full time hours you need. Hope you find something that suits you!

pimenttel01 Thu 10-May-12 03:15:02

Hi, thanks for your reply!

How many hours would you need a day? When do you need somebody for? I'm also looking for morning jobs, so maybe it wouldn't be a big problem.
My email is mpimenttel@gmail.com if you can email me giving me more information about the opportunity you are offering would be great, then we would try to arrange something if it's fine for both of us smile

Thank you very much!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now