Local Talk

Activities in Ladywell

(6 Posts)
Onnuannaladywell Wed 21-Nov-12 13:56:14

Hi, I've just moved to Ladywell and am looking for activities for my soon to be 3 year old daughter. Any ideas, as I'm finding it difficult to find anything local.

Thanks!

MerrynCaterpillarMusic Wed 12-Dec-12 21:12:22

I take my nearly 3 year old to Little Feet on a Tuesday morning at Rhubarb and Custard on Manor Lane in Lee which isn't too far from Ladywell. The toddlers seem to love it! sessions are drop in, or a cheaper rate to pay half termly.

Also, to be totally un-impartial, I run Caterpillar Music classes at Lochaber Hall in Lee on Thursday mornings and the ages range from 0-4yrs at the moment so you'd be welcome to come for a free trial!

WellwellLady Wed 12-Dec-12 21:49:26

Hi, I live in ladywell too.

We go to Little Fishes playgroup at St Peters Church, wickham road Brockley. 9.30-11.30 Mondays.

Tuesdays and Thursday mornings is a really nice playgroup at crofton park baptist church, huxbear street. Easily walkable from Ladywell.

Weds and thurs mornings is St Johns Church Playgroup on Loampit Vale.

So far I'm sounding like I love churches but they are cheap and you get tea and biscuits and kids get fruit.

Oh, nearly forgot Mondays and Fridays is a playgroup at Ackroyd road children's centre.

Brockley Central blogspot is a good website for one off local events and even more specifically LVIG have a blog, they are the ladywell village improvement group who have organised the Christmas market which is this Saturday.

WellwellLady Wed 12-Dec-12 21:56:23

BTW I've been here six years and have DD nearly 4 and DS 2 smile

WellwellLady Wed 12-Dec-12 22:05:15

Also recommend googling Tea Dance for Little People for a list of local one off events.

Onnuannaladywell Wed 16-Jan-13 21:08:45

Thanks for the advice. I'll check them out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now