Local Talk

Primary Schools in Lewisham

(3 Posts)
borderlady Thu 02-May-13 21:26:59

Hi

I am on the border of Lewisham/Bromley and have to look for a school in Lewisham. Does anybody have any experience of primary schools near Downham/Catford/Sydenham/Lewisham and could advise if they would recommend these? Our nearest school is probably Rangefield so any feedback on that would be great as well.
thanks

moharle Mon 01-Jul-13 22:06:30

Hi
I have two children who both attend Rangefield Primary. It is a lovely school that has blossomed over the last few years. There have been many refurbishments inside and out and Rangefield is now a clean, modern, child centred learning environment that encourages children to have respect in themselves, others and their school.
The corridor walls are covered with fantastic displays of class topics, trips and achievements and there are always things going on to encourage parents to be part of their children's learning, class assembly, art displays etc.
Both of my children are thriving there and are achieving above average levels. I my opinion this is because of the imaginative way the staff engage the children in their learning.
I cant recommend Rangefield highly enough.
Your post was in May so you may well have found a school by now but if you haven't please feel free to contact me if you want any more info
Good luck

maxwelldean Fri 07-Feb-14 14:05:31

Was Rangefield in your top three choice of schools, did u consider forsters park as i think the are run by the same people !?!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now