Looking to make some 'mum' friends!

(5 Posts)
Yonosemanana Tue 20-Sep-16 21:27:38

Any of you out there? I have a gorgeous 7 month old DS and a lovely 3 yr old dog and my days seem to get filled up very easily entertaining them both but I would like to make some other mum friends in Lee/Grove park area, especially as when I start work again I won't be able to get to many baby classes midweek. If you like yummy lunches, coffee and cake, getting out and about in the fresh air, wine, the occasional jaunt with a dog, slobbing in front of the tv.. Then maybe we could be friends? Did I mention cake?

LocalEditorBromley Wed 21-Sep-16 21:27:58

Hi Yonosemanana, I hope you manage make contact with some cake-loving mummy friends! We'll share your note on our Twitter and Facebook too. Good luck!

Yonosemanana Wed 21-Sep-16 22:01:10

Thank you!

Furble Fri 18-Nov-16 12:10:38

Hi there, are you still looking for local pals? I've a five week old DS and am also based in Lee. Looking for a Mum friend or too for walks etc

Yonosemanana Thu 24-Nov-16 07:35:10

Hi Furble! Congratulations on your new baby 😊 I'm now back at work - unfortunately - but pm me if you wanted to perhaps try a weekend walk sometime?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now