Local Talk

Hi everyone

(9 Posts)
theoandme Mon 08-Nov-10 20:25:00

Hi im Lucy im 26 and have a little boys called Theo and he is 2 years old. We live near Lincoln.
Im a stay at home mummy and would like to meet other mums and kiddies around the same age for play dates and laughs!

ellenjames Mon 08-Nov-10 20:32:54

hi i live near horncastle in lincoln direction whereabouts are you? I have 3 dc, dd5,ds4 and ds 18months.

theoandme Mon 08-Nov-10 21:15:47

Hiya im in Lincoln x

perfectorchid Fri 12-Nov-10 19:05:19

Hi I'm a Lincoln Mummy. Not really used mumsnet much. I just lurk! I have a 3 yr old boy and a 2 yr old girl. Just let me know if you fancy a meet up somewhere. Mine are driving me slightly insane. Not sure if you can msg me on mumsnet?

babycakesmummy Thu 18-Nov-10 14:58:49

hi, i've never used mumsnet b4, im on bounty, im 22 and have a lil boy who's 14 months and would like to meet more mums n lil ones.

BeanInMyBelly Wed 24-Nov-10 14:09:10

I am moving to the area in Feb, and due with DC1 in early March, so if anyone is in a similar position or has any info on things to do please get in touch! I will not know anyone and will be on maternity leave for a year so meeting new people and mothers and babies will be a must! x

HughRinal Wed 24-Nov-10 14:22:31

We are just south of the city boundary in Bracebridge Heath - Our parent toddler & baby group meets on Tuesdays in termtime 10-11.30 in Bracebridge Heath Village Hall (behind John Bull pub grin)

There are also lots of children's centres dotted around and about the city with some brilliant free classes and activities. If you can't find them on the net then post again and I will find my bit of paper/link!

Sarah1S Thu 25-Nov-10 20:08:58

Hi - especially to BeanInMyBelly

I'm moving to Lincoln (from London)this Sunday! Also don't know anyone and am due to have 1st baby on 11th March 2011! Looks like we'll be in the same boat!

Thanks to everyone for the mother and baby group tips! Expect I'll be doing the rounds in March/April time to avoid going insane

Hiya, I'm new to MumsNet, but I live in Lincoln too - uphill area.
I have two little boys - Louis 22 months and Theo - 14 weeks!

I'm a SAHM, and usually take Louis down to soft plays so he can run wild!!

Hope everyone is getting on and looking forward to Christmas!

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now