Local Talk

Moving to Grantham

(5 Posts)
MaryKay30 Sat 02-Apr-11 14:32:52

Hi my partner has got a job in Grantham and so we will be moving there with our daughter who is 4 months old. I don't know anyone there and was hoping someone would be able to let me know of any mother and baby groups or any other activities I can attend to gain a social life! Thank you.

AxyMum Wed 01-Jun-11 09:10:22

Hi,
I live in Grantham currently but haven't really explored mother-and-baby groups yet as I'm still pregnant.
Have you had much luck?
Suze

Cosmogirl Fri 10-Jun-11 21:06:15

Hi, there are two SureStart childrens centres which run groups, including: Living with baby (9 week course for mums with babies under 6 months), Creative Mess, PEEP, Breastfeeding groups. There are also groups you can pay for such as Tumble Tots and Talking Hands (a baby signing class). So there are a fair few things to do. Also, Wyndam Park nursery school holds a mother and baby group which is free but demand for places can be high.

MaryKay30 Tue 14-Jun-11 20:14:37

Thank you, i'll be checking all of them out! We're moving down on Friday, looking forward to it!
Mary.

mummydig Fri 19-Aug-11 15:54:09

I know this is an old thread but would love to chat with any of you from Grantham - Im 25 and have a 21month old and I am 15 weeks pregnant with my next. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now