Local Talk

Fertility Awareness

(1 Post)
DottyApronStrings Tue 17-Apr-12 20:51:33

Hi all. This is just a message to assess interest in the area of fertility awareness. I am a Advanced Fertility Awareness Practitioner and I offer help and advice to women/couples who wish to learn about fertility awareness to either assist in conceiving or to use fertility awareness as a method of natural contraception. I am a registered nurse and have over 20 years experience in women's health, contraception and sexual health. I am starting my own private practice and just want to assess interest in this service amongst mumsnet. Fertility awareness as a method of contraception is up to 99% effective and dramatically increases your chances of pregnancy if used to assist in conceiving. I would be so interested in hearing your views on this and whether either now or in the future this is something you would be interested in learning a little more about. Thank you all for your time. Regards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now