Local Talk

Lincoln Minster School and area

(4 Posts)
am167krp Thu 26-Jul-12 15:01:40

Hi there, looking to move here later this year and for our children to start at Lincoln Minster School (aged 14 and 16). The children love drama, dance and karate. Any feedback or advice on the school, drama schools, dance schools and karate clubs would be greatly appreciated.
Also I need to work and wondering what the chances are of getting work as a nurse, is there a demand or is it best to aim towards nottingham area, or north of Lincoln.
Thanks

kristy1985 Tue 31-Jul-12 16:44:21

Hi

Welcome to Lincoln!! I dont know much about Lincoln Minster School, but my nieces both go to the Theatre Royal School (on a saturday morning). They do a session of singing, drama & dance. They absolutley love it.
Hope this might help

Kristy
x

Hi

Yes Lincoln hospital is quite big, also a private one just near the Minster.

Not that far from Nottingham-Queens Med is mahoosive. Newark smaller & closer. Grantham not that far.

Good luck with the move. Let me know if you want any more local info, I live about 10 miles south of the city.

Mallards Sat 08-Sep-12 21:31:14

Hi, I'm moving to Lincoln and am looking to enrol my 7year old boy at a suitable school. I have done as much research as I can however some feedback from people who know the area and school would be appreciated. The schools are skellingthorpe holt, manor less and hartsholme acadamy.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now