Local Talk

Moving to Grimsby

(6 Posts)
Marie366 Sun 16-Sep-12 09:17:45

Hello everyone, I am moving to Grimsby with my partner and our 10 year old daughter.
We have lived in Spain for the last 8 years so this , im sure, will be a bit of a shock.
We have to move due to the ecomonic situation here. We are on a limited budget and the only properties we can afford are near the city centre.
I would be very happy to receive any information about Grimsby, its school, crime etc etc.
Many thanks. Marie

oneandnomore Sat 22-Sep-12 22:02:55

Hi Marie366.

I live in Grimsby, and am more than happy to help you. Have you found a house yet?

Feel free to PM me with more details, and I will let you know which schools etc are nearby for you.

Marie366 Sun 23-Sep-12 14:28:08

Hello and thanks for replying. As yet we havent found a house, although we are always on rightmove. We dont know wether to aim for the left hand side of Grimsby or go nearer to Cleethorpes. I have read that Healing is good, so should we aim for something within 2 or 3 miles of here?.
I have a seen a house we like but its near The Grange, which Ive read isnt such a good place to live. is that true?
Any advice or info would be most welcome.
Thanks . Marie

laceyy19 Tue 15-Jan-13 13:18:36

hi there!

I live in Cleethorpes, its a fab area, have you moved in yet?

yellowbelliesrus Sat 09-Mar-13 16:47:24

Hi there, how is everybody? Did you find somewhere, I can help you with locations etc if you need any advice. You might already be moved in, in which case, how are you finding it??

Hi to Lacey and One! x

Natasha88 Thu 13-Nov-14 11:09:18

Hello I am new to this site and me and husband, have just bought a house near Louth and I'm 17 weeks pregnant. I have had a rubbish time with being pregnant and I've had to come out of work to rest etc. So I'm looking for friends in this area, as I'm at home a lot on my own and want to get out and about and meet friends in a similar situation :-) Thanks for reading. Natasha x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now