Local Talk

Sleaford area :)

(11 Posts)
EwerbyNewbie Mon 10-Dec-12 17:40:03

Hi, I'm moving to Ewerby on 21 December and am only 4 miles from Sleaford. Happy to meet up for a chat and coffee in the New Year if anyone is free. Won't know anyone and dreading being billy no mates.

MrsRobinson22 Sat 15-Dec-12 00:07:02

Hi EN,

I'm about 12 miles from Sleaford (quite close by Lincolnshire standards!) and often pop in as my daughters both attend the High School.

A NY meet up would be nice!

Hope your move goes OK

Mrs R.

EwerbyNewbie Fri 28-Dec-12 10:51:38

Mrs R - sorry not to have replied sooner but have been hectic moving house and sorting Christmas. I would love to meet up in the NY. My daughter starts her new school on 8 Jan, so am free most days after that. I can drive so can travel half way to meet you, or there's always Costa in Sleaford. Not really got the hang of the area yet so not sure what other shops etc... are available. Seem to have spent the last few days cooking, unpacking, shopping at Tesco and visiting the local tip to get rid of all the stuff we don't need/use any more but paid the removal men to cart up here! Hope you had a great Christmas and hope to see you in the NY.

MrsRobinson22 Sun 30-Dec-12 01:42:04

Got yr pm thanks am away for Christmas myself but back after tom to normal ....phew!

Will pm you in more detail later in week only on crappy phone here !

BobRobin Wed 02-Jan-13 11:11:36

OOOh can I come?! Children 7 and 11. Live near Sleaford - that's enough for now, isn't it?! smile

EwerbyNewbie Wed 02-Jan-13 18:24:24

BobRobin - definitely, the more the merrier!

BobRobin Thu 03-Jan-13 15:41:12

Cool :D Though don't really know how this works, should I keep check on here to see when you're meeting or can you message me more directly? New to this!

Bob

BobRobin Thu 03-Jan-13 15:42:19

ps I am a female Bob grin

MrsRobinson22 Sat 05-Jan-13 12:02:42

Hi Bob!!

Yes lets do something nex week when the kids are all back & we can breathe a little I'll PM you both on Tuesday after they've gone to school & we can look at what day suits us best, if that's OK?

EwerbyNewbie Wed 09-Jan-13 14:42:43

Hi, definitely up for a coffee. What are you both doing next week - Monday after school drop off?

MrsRobinson22 Thu 31-Jan-13 18:42:18

Hi again -sorry ill kids & real life got in the way of meeting up! (sods law)

How are you fixed for next week?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now