Local Talk

Staring at the tumble weed.......

(12 Posts)
MrsRobinson22 Sat 15-Dec-12 00:10:53

Now I KNOW for fact there are several Lincolnshire MN-ers although we've not had a meet-up (yet) so where are you all hmmmmmmmn??

<kicks bench>

<hums>

EwerbyNewbie Fri 28-Dec-12 10:46:51

HI, I'm in Ewerby and would be happy to meet up - or even organise a meet up if there's enough interest. Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Sushilincs Wed 09-Jan-13 22:10:09

I'm another Lincs resident for my sins :-)

Live a few miles outside Sleaford in a small village.

SVBSleaford Thu 10-Jan-13 13:12:55

Hi,
I'm new to Mumsnet today and hoping to meet up with other mums in and around Sleaford. I live in Holdingham and drive - is there anything going on that we could come to? 'We' are myself and my one year old son.
Does anyone meet up at weekends as well as weekdays?
Hoping to catch up soon.
Thanks. Sharron grin

SVBSleaford Thu 10-Jan-13 13:29:16

Hi,
If you're looking for mums and you're happy to organise a meet, please count me in!
Hope to meet you soon.
Sharron smile

EwerbyNewbie Thu 10-Jan-13 15:45:18

Hi - anybody want to meet up next week?

WaddingtonWitch Sat 12-Jan-13 10:57:53

Hi Everyone, Just checking in!

EwerbyNewbie Wed 16-Jan-13 18:35:25

Everyone seems keen to meet up, would it help if I arranged a place, date and time and then those who can come along can? If I do it for in a weeks time is that enough notice? Thinking about a coffee shop in Sleaford to start off with, if we get enough mums then we can try places closer to each of us at future meets. Can you let me know if this suits, as if I don't get any replies I won't arrange anything, as I don't want to be sitting there on my own talking to myself pretending I've got friends!!!!!

WaddingtonWitch Thu 17-Jan-13 15:19:22

I am in waddington but drive to Ruskington daily to take my ds to school so not too far to Sleaford.
Depending on the weather any day should be good for me. smile

EwerbyNewbie Thu 17-Jan-13 18:39:40

Thanks Waddington Witch. Right I'm going to go for 10am on Wednesday 23 January in Costa Coffee, Sleaford. Hope to see some of you there.

WaddingtonWitch Tue 22-Jan-13 21:12:27

I will be there tomorrow. Will anyone else be going? smile

fendweller Sun 07-Apr-13 12:54:40

you guys still around? I'm about 5 miles north of Boston, have a 7 year old and an 11 week old (both boys)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now