Local Talk

next lincoln meet up ????

(18 Posts)
ktmoomoo Tue 31-Jul-07 10:12:37

is anyone free thursday again for a coffee again at alexanders or another place xx
everyone seems to have gone quiet
was it that bad

Hi ktmoomoo- sure someone'll be along !!

Sadly I'm working so can't make it <sigh> one of these days.........grin

ktmoomoo Thu 11-Oct-07 11:48:44

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii when next meet up xxx

ktmoomoo Thu 11-Oct-07 11:52:16

im a qualified nursery nurse level 3 if you ever have any jobs going lol cheeky i know but ive learnt in this world wall flowers get nothing , where is your nursery xx

Damn Kt only just seen this- yes we were advertising & no you are not being cheeky grin

As you say if you don't ask you don't get!!

We are in a little village just south of Lincoln about 12 miles form town & 8 miles from Newark.

Where are you?

ktmoomoo Mon 05-Nov-07 14:47:18

hi im 5 miles norhth of lincoln x

Hi KT!

Ah probably too far out then-shame

Have you found a job yet?

Blimey a lot of water under the bridge since this thread was started sad blush

Anyone from the lincoln area still around?

mrspnut Sun 15-Jan-12 12:12:42

I live in a village 5 miles south of Lincoln.

Oho I'm in a village about 12 miles south of the city waves to mrsp

I know from the other threads there are a few more Yellowbellies around than there used to be, or else maybe we're all getting more brave and admitting it!

grin

mrspnut Sun 15-Jan-12 13:12:38

There was a rumbling about a Lincolnshire meet on the how many MN are there in the north thread.

I used to meet up with mn'ers when I first moved to Lincoln about 4 years ago but they fizzled out.

Maybe we should start one? Where would be good to have as a location?

It would be good to have a DC free afternoon/evening but I realise that's not possible for most so maybe a family pub with a play area?

supadupapupascupa Sun 15-Jan-12 14:11:53

hiya!! i'm in a village 3miles south of lincoln grin about to have a baby so probably not a great time to meet for me but keep in touch because i would be up for a meet once i'm settled!

Great! Good luck, will keep you updted! grin

updated even

mrspnut Sun 15-Jan-12 16:13:33

I can do either child or child free, I have a 5 year old and a teenager.

I'm happy to meet in Lincoln or even further north if that suits other people better.
I will PM some of the other people I know are in Lincolnshire.

Ok great-whatever is easiest.

Lincolnshire being the size it is we'll all have to travel a fair bit I s'pose! grin

mrspnut Fri 17-Feb-12 20:01:09

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now