Local Talk

Children's Entertainer

(5 Posts)
Aeva Fri 10-Jun-11 14:38:47

Hi, I'm looking for a children's entertainer for my Daughter's christening party, don't want somebody who has the kids running around collecting shoes etc off the adults, any recommendations would be much appreciated. Many thanks

Aeva Fri 10-Jun-11 14:42:20

Photographer / Video guy

Hi,
I'm looking for a photographer & a camera man to video my daughter's christening. Would be very happy if the photographer was able to crate a picture book. Any recommendations would be warmly welcomed.
Thanks a mil X

lucicam Thu 10-Nov-11 12:41:30

Jumping Jacks do entertainment for kids aged 1-7 and they have an excellent reputation in the Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens and Cheshire area as they do big events for the local councils as well as birthday parties, christenings etc. Check the website for more info, www.jumpingjacksabc.co.uk or add Jumping Jacks-Parties on Facebook :-)

directdancer Mon 19-Mar-12 21:54:07

Hi there! I'm thinking about setting up as an entertainer running children's birthday parties etc. It's early days yet but I'd be really interested to hear if people think there would be enough of a market for someone new, what prices people expect to pay and what sort of parties people might be interested in? Let me know any opinions and ideas you have. Thanks

Childrens Fri 16-Aug-13 17:36:51

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now