Local Talk

Nurseries in L18

(10 Posts)
Whizzywoo2 Thu 30-Aug-12 15:32:22

HELP ! I am moving back to the area and need a new nursery place for my DD, almost 2. Is anyone happy with their nursery provision or childminder in the area? I am struggling and some insider information would be a big help. Thnx

calmlychaotic Fri 07-Sep-12 22:01:09

hello, i am a childminder in aigburth. i work with an assistant so we have 5 or 6 under 5's most days so its like a mini nursery but with the benefits f being a childminder - daily outings etc. our current age range is 14 months - 3 years, your DD is right in the middle! message me if you want to come and have a look and chat x

MrsKP81 Fri 21-Sep-12 09:21:29

Hi

Don't know if you're still looking, but out son goes to Broadoak Nursery just off Rose Lane. They're brilliant and Liam loves going there.

Kerry x

Whizzywoo2 Mon 01-Oct-12 17:00:51

Sorry I haven't been in touch, moving son into new school and moving into rental before we buy a house and work.....it's been a bid mad. Yes I am very interested, can I come over and see you?

Thnx

Jo

Whizzywoo2 Mon 01-Oct-12 17:02:21

I would love to come over soon and have a look around.

Whizzywoo2 Mon 01-Oct-12 17:04:48

Just been to visit Cressington, (full), Monkton (full) and Lyndene today. Just drove past broad oak - so thanks for that I will go back and have a look tomorrow.

Thankyou.

flyingchick1 Mon 01-Oct-12 17:13:55

Have you looked at kelton nursey? It's just opposite Mossley hill hospital.

My dd attends there and it's absolutely lovely, fantastic caring staff. Couldn't recommend it highly enough

Whizzywoo2 Mon 01-Oct-12 21:38:48

Thankyou all. Was beginning to feel a bit dispondent but re energised to try again tomorrow. :-)

calmlychaotic Wed 07-Nov-12 00:03:20

oh no, hadn't checked this thread for ages, guessing you have found somewhere now. if not give me a shout.

LiverpoolLou Thu 13-Dec-12 20:19:43

My childminder is off Rose Lane. She is amaaaaazing and works as part of a network - in 7 years I've never been without a childminder for a day! PM me if you want her details!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now