Local Talk

Amateur Bakers of Liverpool

(2 Posts)
simon7250 Sun 23-Sep-12 12:09:42

I love to bake well to be honest just started getting into it and love whipping up tasteful delights. After searching the web I couldn’t find any independent clubs I could join in my area;

So I have decided to set one up myself!

The Bakers Challenges (not to sound to full on in anyway)
What do you say we get together once a month and bring the star guest, cake and enough to go around of course?

I am not sure of a venue but maybe we could go to a café and order a tea, coffee what ever your tipple is (maybe a cheeky G and T) and whip out the cake. I know it’s a cost when ordering a drink but just think of the cake yum yum.

Get in touch
Email me at ilovethecake2012@gmail.com with your name (no need for your full name), what your best ever cake has been and when you think is best to meet.

About me
My name is Simon I am a 30 year old male (but I prefer to think 25), originally from Liverpool and starting a course in Nursing, yah. I have a healthy obsession with the cake, however do tend to turn into a cake monster when I walk into a cake shop.

Hope this is of interest to you and looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Simon

simon7250 Sun 23-Sep-12 12:11:56

ooh thought I would add, I am not a parent but thought there must be some ladies and gentlemen out there who would be interested in this so thought I would try Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now