Child minder / child care

(4 Posts)
HalfMumHalfBiscuit Tue 06-Jan-09 21:27:58

Hi,

I live in Eglwysbach and I am looking for a child minder for my 2.5 year old for when he starts going to the local school which should be in Sept 09.

I work in Llandudno and get back from work around 5.30pm. My husband works in a school and gets back 4.30pm

Would love to hear from anyone who could help or if you know of anyone I can call.

Thank you.

HalfMumHalfBiscuit Wed 12-Aug-09 22:59:00

Hi,

Still looking for a child-minder.

My needs have changed a little as I will be on maternity leave from Oct 1st.

I will need help with child-care from 3.15 - 5.30pm Mon to Thurs during September 2009.

I am planning to go back to work in June/July 2010 for 3 days a week and would need a child minder or nanny to look after 9 month old and pick up my 3 year old from school.

Hope someone can help.

Blulizard Thu 10-Sep-09 11:05:13

Hi,
I was wondering if you had any luck with childcare? I'm currently looking for a childminder or nursery in the Llandudno area too who would do a school pick up on mondays, from 3pm to around 5pm. I've got 2 children, 3 1/2 and 5 years old. I found kiddiecorner nursery but they want £21 per child per half day!
Please respond if you see this message, my email address is modrelica (at) hot mail (dot) com

thanks x

HalfMumHalfBiscuit Wed 07-Oct-09 09:48:38

Hi Blulizard, only just seen your message.

Unfortunately we don't live in a childcare rich area. Most nurseries just pick up from the nearby schools so it depends on the school they are attending and if there is anything nearby. I initially looked at schools with afterschool clubs as these are more useful / cost effective.

What school are they going to?

By the way I still haven't found any child care. I used holidays to sort out my situation in September and I am now on maternity leave.

I will still need child care help in June / July 2010.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now