Local Talk

Any meet ups in Luton?

(7 Posts)

Hi,
Im new to net mums and was wondering if there is to be any meet ups in Luton?

lauzjp Tue 21-Sep-10 04:31:46

I joined mumsnet this morning after watching that John Humphrys programme last night. I'm on some other boards like mse too.

I have a 4 month old boy, & work part time. We are looking at going to nursery maybe a couple of mornings a week - any recommendations?

MumInBeds Tue 21-Sep-10 07:11:21

I've been here a few months and not seen a meet-up I'm afraid.

My children are older at 11 and 7 (I had surrogate pregnancies, just to explain the 5 births mentioned in the other thread) so I've not got experiences of the nurseries but I think it is a case of visiting and seeing which you feel comfortable at.

Lottiemonty Mon 14-Feb-11 11:15:28

Hello!
Not exactly a meet-up, but have a look at the events in your local library. Pre-school story and rhyme times weekly in Luton Libraries, storytimes for school-age children and events (Princes and Princesses, Robin Hood, Horrible London) during half term.
Also a chance to find out about local childcare and nurseries from other parents.

Inespa Sun 22-May-11 08:20:56

Hi,

I'm new here too but i'm actually a Community Manager on another site (its very new and you may have seen me in the Herald and Post last week talking about the launch)

I'm trying to get a few lovely mummies onto the site (plus you can get some fab freebies when you post/review) to start arranging coffee mornings/picnics in the park etc.

If anyone is interested in joining - helping to review local events and overall looking for other mummies to meet please pm me for more details smile

Paula

butterflyx Sat 09-Jul-11 23:52:14

Hiya.

I am a mummy to a 6 month old daughter, moved to Wigmore - Luton around Feb and met a few people but always looking to meet more. I dont have any family or long term friends here, and always looking for something to do.

Drop me a PM!

esha290411 Fri 17-Jan-14 20:56:42

Hi im new to this area in Hockwell ring luton. Just wondering is there any meet up. Would like to meet mums thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now