Local Talk

any french speaking (or not) mums in Luton (Leagrave)?

(6 Posts)
fraise Mon 15-Dec-08 23:08:58

Hi everyone,

I'm french and would love to meet some local mums.I have a 23 month old son. New here so if you could give me some good address to go with my son (playgroups,etc...)

Thank you ;-)

lizziemun Mon 15-Dec-08 23:34:40

On a friday at stopsley sports centre there is mininastics (cost £2.30 a session 1 hour).

They have lots of climbing, bouncy castle playthings and then at the end do singing nursery rhymes.

MimiDaler Sat 24-Oct-09 12:03:53

Bonjour Fraise,

i am married to a french man so im learning to speak it. i have a little boy also who is 20 months old, i live in luton and would love to meet up and go to playgroup with you

Howa Sun 15-Nov-09 15:27:42

Salut,

Je ne suis pas française (je suis britannique) mais je vis dans les pays francophones (France, Mali, Niger) depuis 18 ans et je suis mariée avec un Africain Francophone. Nous quittons le Niger et nous viendrons vivre à Luton en avril 2010. Je serais très contente de vous rencontrer et aussi de laisser nos enfants jouer ensemble, j'ai deux garçons de 8 ans et de 4 ans. Ils sont eduqués dans le système français et j'ai peur qu'ils n'oublient le français en Angleterre.

En espèrant faire votre connaissance,
Howa

fallingwater Sat 07-Jul-12 14:39:21

Dear Fraise,
Bonjour!

I cannot vouch for my French, beyond the utter basics,(Is a language I studiesd for six months, once a week with a Alliance Francaise girl teacher, as an elective subject).. I never did quite get the hang of, during my University days 2 decades ago, but I'm a Lewsey farm resident with two daughters 8 yrs n 6 yrs old.

marylou222 Fri 13-Jul-12 22:03:58

Salut tout le monde!
French/English spoken here. I can master a little Spanish and German provided I'm drunk enough lol. I am also very fluent at using Google Translate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now