Local Talk

Anyone round the Partington/Urmston area?

(11 Posts)
Bellared Tue 22-May-12 13:51:57

I'm originally from round here but moved away about 10 years ago and have recently moved back. I don't know anyone round here and am wondering if there are any mums with boys aged about 4yrs ish in the area who are looking for playmates/brew mates. I also have a 7mo boy and due another one in September. grin

TheSecondComing Tue 22-May-12 22:32:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RillaBlythe Tue 22-May-12 22:35:31

I'm TSC's neighbour. PM me too grin I also grew up in south Manchester, moved away for 10 years & have just moved back. I've got two girls, one who is practically 4 & one 8 months.

TheSecondComing Tue 22-May-12 22:51:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

7892cs Fri 17-Aug-12 10:46:07

I'm in Partington but don't fit your other criteria, my daughter is 17 months. Would be interested in meeting people though. I don't drive so can only go places I can (preferably, as it's free) walk or bus.

wabetta Sat 18-Aug-12 18:52:52

hi i live in urmston and i have an 8 month old daughter would love to meet other mums.........

Notgrownupinmyhead Fri 14-Sep-12 18:54:36

I've name changed since I put the post up.

I was due on Sunday and am still bloody waiting! Are you all still there??? The thread isn't on my recents list.

Notgrownupinmyhead Fri 14-Sep-12 18:55:08

PS I dont drive either and am a cheapskate so walking is good!

ThisIsMummyPig Fri 12-Oct-12 13:00:22

I have a four year old girl, and a two year who is desperately lonely since her sister went to school - she would be interested in meeting anyone (she likes babies and big girls/boys).

I do drive and live in Davyhulme - am happy to come to you!

ZenNudist Thu 25-Oct-12 00:11:24

I live in urmston and have a 2yo ds. I don't work Monday's and would like to have more friends locally. Marks place would like to get to know other mums here.

RillaBlythe Thu 25-Oct-12 22:09:06

Marking place. I have 4 year old who has just started school & a 1 year old. I'd like to have more friends too! I live in sunny Stretford.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now