Local Talk

Mums in the stretford area

(9 Posts)
Rachy15 Sun 14-Oct-12 20:46:47

Hi im Rachael 27 have 2 children 3 and 4. Im looking for other mums in the same area or near who are interested in meeting up with and without the children, i have just moved to the area to be with my partner so i don't know anyone here x

Mankychester Sun 14-Oct-12 21:04:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Rachy15 Sun 14-Oct-12 22:06:12

i didnt know there was things on at victoria park, moved from Lancaster living in gorse hill. not working at the min desperate to find a job tho.

RillaBlythe Mon 22-Oct-12 21:42:24

hey mankychester we must be neighbours! I live v v close to the park... Probably know you!

Welcome to the neighbourhood, Rachy15. I agree with the suggestions above - we moved here a year ago, & met pretty much everyone we know through the playground & the tearoom. It's a friendly community.

ZenNudist Wed 24-Oct-12 23:59:26

Hi Rachel again like to be anonymous but my suggestion would be second Saturday of the month come to playgroup at seven ways methodist church from about 10/10.30 til 12 ish. Loads of activities and tea and toast and biccies for £2. Whole family welcome. Especially good for little ones. Ask anyone if they mumsnet and I might even reveal myself grin.

Hi, I'm a couple of miles away from you.. but have older teenage children. and am likely to be your parents' age .... so no use to your for meet ups but just saying look out for me on here, just incase you need local help some time x

Shamaz Fri 23-Nov-12 02:07:17

Hi Rachy15.
I would be interested in meeting up. I live quite close to Victoria Park and my sons are 3 and 1.
smile

Shamaz Fri 23-Nov-12 02:07:58

I'm 29 btw. At least I will be tomorrow!

WhycantIchooseausername Tue 04-Dec-12 13:02:46

Im in Partington so not too far away. Not been to Vicky Park for years. It would let me use my usual user name for this page. Why?

Got 3 boys. 1yr, 3mo and 4.5yrs.

I dont go out without the kids as its difficult for me to get someone to look after them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now