Local Talk

Babysitter wanted for occasional nights out

(3 Posts)
LCMason Mon 11-Mar-13 16:22:12

Looking for an experienced babysitter for the Urmston area. CRB check, references and own transport required. We have 2 children, 6 and 3. Husband and I would like the occasional chance to go out together which is difficult with no family nearby. Most likely to be evenings, maybe 8-12 or similar. Would be able to arrange in advance.
Any recommendations greatly received. I have seen the Babysitting Magic ad on Childcare section but there are no reviews.
Thanks
L

Itsfabupnorth Wed 13-Mar-13 11:46:16

HI, I have had a look around and this website seems bolt and braces http://www.sitters.co.uk/inmyarea.aspx although you will have to pay...I have always used older sisters of my childrens friends, but I understand that this is not for everyone, however if you don't mind it may be worthwhile asking at your primary school, often one of the teachers will have a child who is a teenager looking for babysitting, this has always been great for my children who love being babysat by them. Hope this is of some help.

LCMason Sun 17-Mar-13 21:15:17

That's a great help thanks. Sometimes it's just knowing the best place to get the information. L

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now