Local Talk

Serendipitea meet-up

(14 Posts)

Anyone fancy a meet-up in Serendipitea cafe, Washway road, Sale (next to John Rose drum shop, by the Sainsbury's Local) on Tuesday 19th March?
I'll be there 10am, doing storytelling, I could do with a bit of support if anyone's at a loose end that morning.

fierynortherner Tue 19-Mar-13 21:53:03

Hi just read your post, sorry missed it,
is it on every Tuesday?

The cafe owner was so impressed she's booked me for every Tuesday at 10am, limit of 10 children but can run overflow sessions if demand is high. Free to listen (quite a few adults with no children stayed to listen too)
117 Washway road, be there or miss out on great storytelling! <not even a stealth boastgrin>

johnworf Fri 22-Mar-13 10:04:43

Hi there,

I think we'll be bumping into each other soon. I'm based in Sale and sell children's clothing and gifts. I'll probably be around after your story sessions on Tuesday to see if I can grab the mum's attention smile
x

That'd be greatsmile. Are you the new shop in Alty?

johnworf Fri 22-Mar-13 13:38:48

Hi, no. I own Funky Kitsch children's clothing and gifts in Sale town centre smile

I can't picture where it is, you'll have to show me next week after story time. I'm trying to get into gift shops too with my framed fairytales and personalised illustrated framed stories. I'll bring an example with me on Tuesday.

Oh, you're in the Traders Outlet (I googled you). I haven't been in there for a while, I tend to get distracted by the library blush .
I'm the Short Story Lady, ask around about me, I'm keen to get the word out in that end of Sale.

I'm doing puppet-making as part of this Tuesday's story session (10am) as there should be a fair few school-age DCs coming along with it being the holidays.
All welcome, the storytelling is free to listen, the puppets are £2 each to cover materials.

Itsfabupnorth Mon 08-Apr-13 09:11:46

Hi both, I am one of the Local Editors for the new local mumsnet manchester & trafford website. Did you know that you can list your events/meetups and businesses for free on the website. If you'd like any help putting up your listing just email me manchester@mumsnetlocal.com
I will be trying over the next month to bob by to as many meetups local venues as possible with our flyers so hopefully I'll bump into you..

I'll get it posted on the website when I'm on the computer (I'm on the app). Thanks for letting me know.

Itsfabupnorth Thu 11-Apr-13 10:12:42

Hiya, if you are on Facebook then you can Like us Mumsnet Manchester and Trafford and then you can post on our wall, same with twitter @MNManchTrafford.

I've liked you as me, again need to be on the computer to like from the business page. Seems like this Easter holiday has gone on forever roll on Monday I say!

Itsfabupnorth Fri 12-Apr-13 09:54:36

My littlest ones went back monday just teenager at home this week, but yes roll on monday....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now