Looking to meet new mums to be due April 2017

(5 Posts)
hughesy771 Sun 11-Sep-16 10:07:18

Hi all, I'm going to be a first time mum aged 39 around April 12th 2017. Totally unplanned and a bit of a shock ! Hopefully one that will turn out to be pleasant !
I wanted to see if anyone else was around a similar stage and fancied meeting for a catch up to share experiences together ! smile

RainbowFlowers Tue 13-Sep-16 18:01:50

Hi! Haha, I'm sure it'll be a pleasent surprise! I am due my first on Jan 5th. Where abouts do you live? I live in Salford and work in Manc city centre. At the mo I get ultra jealous of my husband and friends who go out drinking!..I feel left out so it would be great to meet other Mum to be and new Mums.

hughesy771 Tue 13-Sep-16 19:48:11

Hi I live in Didsbury and work in Liverpool
I know how you feel! All my friends just got back from Ibiza for my friends 40th ! Gutted to not be able to go but hopefully it will all be worth it when the bundle arrives in April ! We should meet up x

JZ86 Sun 23-Oct-16 21:42:00

Hi, I'm also due with my first in April 2017! I live in the Fallowfield area so not far from Didsbury. How are you finding things so far? I seem to be going into that second trimester phase where the nausea has settled, but I'm still very tired! Never quite know what to expect with it all being new to me. Hope all is going well with you!

RainbowFlowers Sat 19-Nov-16 14:47:29

Hi JZ! That's good that your nausea has gone. I'm very tired these days, didn't really get that before. Are you going to find out what it is? My boy is very active kicking all the time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now