Local Talk

Toddler swimming lessons

(8 Posts)

Does anyone know of any swimming lessons suitable for a 2 year old near New Malden or Wimbledon?

Elemis Fri 29-Jul-11 14:43:47

I think the Wellness swimming pool on Latimer Road does lessons

There are some other places too, I'm sure I saw a thread.

wimbledon dolphins

fluffyman1 Sat 09-Mar-13 17:06:19

Wimbledon Dolphins is a swimming club and does not do lessons.

Nuffield health in Wimbledon do Parent & baby lessons on a Tuesday - soon to do a Wednesday too. Lessons are reaonably priced too!!

fluffyman1 Sat 09-Mar-13 17:06:34

Wimbledon Dolphins is a swimming club and does not do lessons.

Nuffield health in Wimbledon do Parent & baby lessons on a Tuesday - soon to do a Wednesday too. Lessons are reaonably priced too!!

Primafacie Tue 02-Apr-13 21:46:40

DD goes to the Leisure centre on Latimer Road. She is 4 and has been going for a year. We were on holidays last week and I was pleasantly surprised to see how comfortable she is in the water, swimming under water, jumping in the pool, etc. At her age that's all I expect really smile. It's very affordable too, so would definitely recommend.

For a two year old you'll need to get in the water too, which is why we waited a bit longer for her as with a younger sibling, the logistics were too complicated.

Lambzig Fri 03-May-13 14:37:06

We go to Dolphis swim school in mitcham, about 5 mins drive from Wimbledon. DD has gone since 6 months and is now just turned 3 and can swim by herself. Really small groups and lovely teachers. Much warmer pool than normal, so great for the little ones.

You have to book for a couple of months, but lots of options on time and days for each age range.

Lambzig Fri 03-May-13 14:38:51

Sorry here is link www.dolphinswimschools.co.uk

Davina82 Mon 06-Jan-14 14:16:21

There are lovely lessons at 'The Swim School' at Linden Lodge, in Southfeilds. My 2 daughters have been going there for 8 years and have really enjoyed the lessons there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now