Local Talk

New Mummies in Raynes Park/West Wimbledon area?

(13 Posts)
SammyJo81 Tue 01-Nov-11 10:40:56

Hi All

I have a 4 month old baby boy and would love to meet up with some mums with babies of a similar age in and around RP...

Let me know if you fancy it!

Sam

0405vr Wed 02-Nov-11 20:12:53

Hello, got a 6 month old and live in RP.
Happy to catch up over a coffee!
Take care
Verena

teejy Wed 09-Nov-11 00:23:19

hi ladies
i have a 4 month old and would love to meet more local ladies-shall we meet up soon?

xx

Hi all,

Have a 4 month old DD (and a 22 mo DS) and also live in RP!

teejy Fri 18-Nov-11 22:24:35

hello ladies
i was wondering if anybody fancied meeting next week at some point?

xxx

Emmalouise007 Tue 22-Nov-11 11:53:44

Hi there, I have a 3 month old baby girl and would love to meet for a coffe!!
Inbox me if you're keen!!
Emma

shavtaj Mon 28-Nov-11 19:30:32

Hi,

My baby daughter is now 7 months old.
I'd like to meet up with other mums in the Wimbledon area and find out about any local playgroups.

Thanks

KimSmith Mon 13-Feb-12 18:51:59

I live in Raynes Park and interested in meeting other mums in the area... my baby girl is 8 months old. ... message me if you are interested. x

mrsoopnorth Fri 24-Feb-12 18:22:20

I live in Raynes Park and would love to meet other new parents in the area. Our baby boy is 2 months old and he is our first child - always happy to catch up over coffee, Jo

smileadele Mon 19-Mar-12 11:30:31

Hi, I am also in Raynes Park - son now 13 weeks. Would be happy to meet some other mums in the area.

smileadele Mon 19-Mar-12 11:31:44

Hi, I am also in Raynes Park - son now 13 weeks. Would be happy to meet some other mums in the area.

twinsandbabymum Thu 29-Mar-12 23:51:52

Hi there Mums!!
I'm Steph - currently a ft mummy to wonderful 4 year old boy and girl twins, and gorgeous 6 month old baby boy. My hands are usually full, and life can become Very hectic, but I always have time to make new friends. I'd love to meet some other mummy's for hopefully establishing some solid friendships - be that in a group, one-to-one, or both!! I have a good circle of close non-parent friends, but still haven't really had chance to meet many other mum's, apart from casual aquaintances.
I live in Merton Park - a stones throw from Raynes Park, Morden & Wimbledon.
The twins love soft play, parks, arts and crafts, cinema, play dates. I love theatre, cinema, coffee and a natter, bars, cocktails, chocolate..... you name it!!

I'd also love to meet a dieting buddy. I'm a very cuddly mummy and got lots of weight to lose!
Forgive me, i'm new here, so not sure how this all works yet.

CamiYan Sun 03-Jun-12 12:36:18

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now