Local Talk

Cleaner in KT3

(6 Posts)
WaitingForSummer Wed 11-Jan-12 14:35:10

Hello, I'm looking for a cleaner and live in the Motspur Park/Raynes Park area. Can anyone recommend one and give me an idea of what they charge? Thanks.

edytkag Fri 13-Jan-12 17:49:21

Hello.
I am from Poland. Before I was building cleaner to English building company. I was initially responsible for cleaning three new build apartments after general building works and I was then responsible for cleaning the apartments to a high standard in preparation for occupation by the new owners. Now I working to private houses. Hight standard cleaning, good knowledge of cleaning. I have written and telephone references. Good deal of experience in the ironing
I am a woman. I am not the agency. I am self employed, have a work permit in Britain and insurance.

ccleanerlondon@gmail.com
Thank you

WaitingForSummer Mon 16-Jan-12 11:01:51

Hi edytkag, thanks for your message. I was hoping for a recommendation from a customer but would be interested if you have references. How much do you charge and are you quite local?

florina Wed 18-Jan-12 17:53:39

Hello!
I am a cleaner in your area, looking for more job and I have references from my customer.
My price is 10 per hour
I hope that i will be usefull for you
e-mail: florinaalbum@abv.bg

agnik1 Mon 21-Jan-13 17:52:17

Hello. my name is Agnieszka, and I live in Raynes Park. I'm 32,
married. I had my own cleaning service before my daughter was born. I
don't know if Your ad is still live.One of my clients moves abroad in
March so I'm looking for an extra job in the afternoons, evenings or
weekends. I can provide you with references if
necessary. my number is 07746158567. 8/hour

Luqman Thu 18-Apr-13 22:24:26

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now