Local Talk

Meet ups

(5 Posts)
Lildex Sun 06-May-12 14:46:22

Hi

I am SAHM and it can be really lonely and boring. I have a daughter who is about to turn 4 years old and a son who turned 2 recently. I also have a 11 year old step son who lives with me.

I live in Mitcham and we regularly go to parks, farm and soft play, plus if the weather is nice we go on picnics. We enjoy doing new things and we are a friendly bunch who enjoy having fun.

I enjoy all kinds of things like tv, films, baking, music etc. I enjoy nights out and also staying in having a laugh over dinner.

If anyone would like to meet up for a play date or a chat, please don't hesitate to contact me.

orsettorusso Wed 24-Jul-13 23:37:29

Hello,
I realise your post is over a year old now, but I recently moved to Mitcham with my 2.7 year old DD and my partner, so if you would like to meet up please get in touch.
X

emily1005 Tue 27-Aug-13 10:07:17

Hi

I live down the road in Morden and would really like to meet up in the afternoons for play dates etc. I have one daughter who is 2 years and 8 months.

x

emily1005 Tue 27-Aug-13 10:10:36

Hi

I live down the road in Morden and would really like to meet up in the afternoons for play dates etc. I have one daughter who is 2 years and 8 months.

x

SJP2013 Thu 05-Sep-13 19:19:15

Hello,

I'm around in the afternoons and have a daughter who is the same age. Does Mostyn Gardens work for you?

Thanks, SJP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now