Local Talk

Fabulous English nanny to share in wimbledon.......

(4 Posts)
LesJaz Sat 25-Aug-12 07:58:41

Hi,
we have a fabulous, ofsted reg'd, qualified english nanny for our son who starts school in a week or two. She is energetic and wants to use her early years training by caring for a younger child. She would be happy to do a few hours a day if you just need a break, or a full day if it can work with school drop-off and pick-up. So very flexible, term-time, part or full days of the week. She is great fun, totally reliable, experienced with children of 3 months to school age, kind and thoughtful. Our son is the same!! drop me a note if you think something might work with your family. we live in wimbledon town.

GoByTrain Sun 26-Aug-12 17:32:00

Hello! I have pm'd you - let me know!

JoFD Thu 30-Aug-12 14:21:26

Hi LesJaz,

We have just moved to Wimbledon Park and I've just got a job at St George's in Tooting, with a start date of "as soon as possible, but no later than mid-November..."

I'm in the process of finding three days a week child care for our 18 month old, but as I don't know any mums yet, it's tricky to get recommendations. If you still have your nanny share to offer and might like to discuss this further, please get back to me.

Kind regards,

Jo Dawes

LesJaz Fri 31-Aug-12 21:34:21

Hi Jo, Have sent you a message

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now