Local Talk

Calling all south african mums or mums with babies in or around the wimbledon area with babies around 3 months

(3 Posts)
CarlaRichter1 Fri 16-Nov-12 09:09:28

Hi, My name is carla and im a first time mum living in Wimbledon/raynes park with a 10 week old little boy. Im looking for mums who have babies around the same age who would like to get together and have coffee mornings or lunch dates in the local area.(baby playdates smile) Look forward to hearing from anyone who is keen to meet up for a good chat and laugh.
Best, Carla

Snads Sun 18-Nov-12 08:17:23

Hi Carla, I am living in Wimbledon and have a 13 week old little girl. I would love to meet up for a coffee/baby play date.

CarlaRichter1 Mon 19-Nov-12 10:08:02

Morning, thanks so much for your message. I would love to meet for coffee. Are you available this week? Would you like to meet at Starbucks on wednesday or Friday, whichever is best for you. What time suits you? I'm free both days so anytime is good. What is your little princesses name? What hospital were you at? I was at Kington and my little prince charmingly name is Ethan. Look forward to meeting you both. Thanks, Carla

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now