Local Talk

Pregnant and new to Wimbledon

(5 Posts)
newtoSW19 Fri 15-Mar-13 15:28:34

Hi all, I am new to Wimbledon (and to Mumsnet!). I am due mid July and would like to meet up with any other mums-to-be in the area. I'm also looking at nursery/childminder options so would be grateful for any advice on the good ones! I live in South Wimbledon.

gefjun Fri 15-Mar-13 16:22:09

Hi newtoSW19!

I am also pregnant and living in South Wimbledon (due in mid August). I only moved here in 2011, but DS is 2 and in nursery school. Would be happy to meet up!

clara4444 Sun 17-Mar-13 22:32:16

Hi newtosw19 - I'm nearish to south wimbledon and we use nurture nursery on pelham road. It's great - can def recommend. Hope all does well with the rest of your pregnancy.

LondonLancashireRose Wed 20-Mar-13 13:24:56

Hi newtoSW19 - I'm new to Mumsnet too and also pregnant. I'm due in 3 weeks so now on maternity leave and feeling a bit isolated at home on my own (first baby and DH works in town). I live in Morden so can get to South Wimbledon easily - please let me know if you arrange a meet up!

bethanstmarks Fri 19-Apr-13 15:30:47

Hello! I'm a youth and children's worker at St Mark's Church in Wimbledon, we have lots of mums who live in the local area coming to our Little Tots group so when your little one arrives, you're welcome to come along and meet some friendly faces! We meet every Thursday (during term time) 9.30-11am at St Mark's Church next to Wimbledon Library smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now