Local Talk

Good children's dentist in Wimbledon (NHS if possible)

(9 Posts)
mapuce Wed 12-Aug-09 17:45:35

Hi

We've just moved to South Wimbledon after living abroad for several years. So far we think it's great!

Any recommendations for a dentist who is good with children would be gratefully received!

merrymonsters Sat 15-Aug-09 14:35:22

We go to McClaren's Dental Practice on Leopold Road (at the end of Alexandra Road). It's not in South Wimbledon, but it does NHS (for the kids) and private. They're very good with the kids and they've been going there since they were toddlers.

We go to the dentist next to the baker's in Haydons Road. Dr R Islam, 120 Haydons Road, Wimbledon London SW19 1AW 020 8542 4930 Always been very child-friendly

Mumfun Sun 16-Aug-09 10:38:43

Teeth U Like on Kingston Road have always been very good to us -do kids NHS

WobblyPig Mon 14-Sep-09 21:53:34

I second Teeth U like - despite the silly name. DS 2.11 went there for first time this year and they were really great. they have lots of NHS capacity esp. for kids.
Welcome ot south Wimbledon - where are you - I am in Hamilton Road - the Battles area.

ReddyMealsAreNotWorthIt Mon 14-Sep-09 21:56:12

We go to Bondent house (dreadful pun!), they're on the road that leads North from South Wimbledon tube, that becomes the Broadway. (I think it might be Merton Road?)

They seem fine, and are open to new NHS patients.

Welcome to SW19, btw!

We are slightly further, Family Dental Health on Kingston Road, SW20. Ian Henning. Who takes NHS patients, is lovely, and great with children. He was born the same year as me, so we chat about 'how fabulous were The Smiths' and 'Weren't Madness great?' and 'Do you remember Rentaghost' which always cheers me up no end!!

Reddy - is that 'you' with a new beginning to your name there??!!

Have changed back - wasn't 'me' IYKWIM!

mumoftallboys Wed 11-Sep-13 18:21:29

I've got a couple of young boys and I can recommend Dr Peter Soin from the Wimbledon Dental Spa on Haydons Road. He has a great manner with children and is the most patient dentist I have ever met!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now