Local Talk

FT Childminder Required for 2yr old Plus Occasional Babysitter Sought (S Wim)

(1 Post)
2BoysSW19 Wed 16-Jan-13 23:42:46

Hi

I am seeking a childminder for my 2 year old boy, full time 9-6pm Monday to Friday. Possibly to be combined with school pick up and after school care for my 4 year old (from Pelham), but this is not necessarily a deal breaker as Pelham offer wrap around care.

I would want care to start within the next month or so. Anywhere within a 15min walk of South Wimbledon tube station would be feasible.

Please email me at pommiemcmay@gmail.com if you have a vacancy. Please provide as much info about yourself as possible along with details of your rates and terms and conditions.

I am also looking for a regular babysitter - one fri/sat night each week for 2 boys aged 2 and 4. In theory they will both be asleep before we leave, but.... hmm

Again, please email me at pommiemcmay@gmail.com if this would suit you. Please provide as much info about yourself as possible along with details of your rates and terms and conditions.

I have the option of childcare vouchers if this suits, but is not a requirement.

Fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now