Spring Competition Extravaganza! Win a Family Bundle of Hasbro Toys (worth £126). **NOW CLOSED**

(18 Posts)

"Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences. Hasbro fulfills the need for play & connection for children and families globally."

Celebrating Easter, and mindful that a two to three week school holiday provides plenty of opportunities for play time indoors and outside, we've teamed up with Hasbro to offer a fantastic family bundle of toys - from their spring/summer 2016 collection - as a prize for one lucky Mumsnetter. Toys included are:

1 X Disney Princess Shimmer Doll
(Your little dreamer will love playing out magical moments from their favourite Disney Princess movies);

1 X Disney Frozen Little Kingdom Doll
(Set off on a snowy adventure in Arendelle with one of the movie characters - Elsa, Anna, Olaf or Kristoff - with mix and match snap-ins and accessories).

1 X Elsa's Ice Castle Play Set
(Flip the floor to reveal a bed, or flip the curtains to reveal Elsa's favourite friends, Anna and Olaf, on the wall. Pushing the seat of the throne will make crystals rise from the top!);

1 X Play-Doh Firehouse
(Hey, chief -- there's a fire in Play-Doh Town! Luckily the Firehouse is right nearby, and this can-do firefighter is ready to squish out the Play-Doh flames. Create a colourful world full of unexpected imagination!);

1 X Nerf Modulus Recon MKll Blaster
(A fully customizable 4-in-1 blaster, compatible with the Nerf Modulus, so you can create even more combinations!);

1 X Iron Man Tech FX Mask
(Heroes-in-training can pretend to be Iron Man as they suit up with electronic gear that features lights, sounds, and epic Iron Man phrases).

To be in with a chance of winning this family bundle of toys (with something for toddlers, tweens and even teens!), please comment on your own favourite toy as you were growing up, either on this thread or on our FB page.

The competition closes on Thursday, 21 April 2016. The winner will be randomly drawn and their details will be put up on this thread within 24 hours. (NB. The prize is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded).

Hasbro toys are available to buy in the UK from all major toy retailers.

Twitter: @Hasbro (#MorePlayToday)

YamYam123 Mon 11-Apr-16 21:53:01

My favourite toy was my little mermaid Ariel doll, well until I decided to give her a much regretted haircut!

I used to love my little pony :D I had LOADS!!! Entering on facebook and tweeting on twitter :D

13rebecca13 Wed 13-Apr-16 16:30:47

mine were barbies. my mum and dad bought me every set available and i would just sit and play all day, every day. i can't wait until my daughter is old enough to play with them so i have an excuse again!

Madminx1 Thu 14-Apr-16 09:52:19

My favourite toy growing up was my sindy doll and a smaller one which I still have I believe called Tammy

reenu Thu 14-Apr-16 14:27:27

Mine were dolls..all the dolls ..I have loads and I used to invite my friends over and played with my dolls for hours!

HaydonWomble Thu 14-Apr-16 17:10:27

Home-made bows and arrows for running wild in the woods near my childhood home.

Kaypmumof3 Fri 15-Apr-16 11:08:28

I love my raggy dolls

mememe321 Sun 17-Apr-16 09:04:52

my little pony was my fave toy

Bubbles2002 Tue 19-Apr-16 11:00:07

My favourite toy was my Big Yellow Teapot.

DrE678 Tue 19-Apr-16 18:08:37

My favourite toy was the Diver Dan bath toy. You would pour water into a little well which would spring Diver Dan from the diving board.

BrionyB Wed 20-Apr-16 08:26:14

Loved den building with anything we could lay our hands on kept us busy for hours smile

mummytofour Wed 20-Apr-16 09:38:20

I loved my roller boots and whizzing around everywhere on them.

JonquilleTW Wed 20-Apr-16 10:29:04

I loved my Little Red Riding Hood doll and used to "cook" lots of muddy pies and cakes for her. Ah the simple play of childhood

1crazylittledaisy Wed 20-Apr-16 11:16:23

I wasn't one for dolls when I was a little girl but I loved my Sindy horse - my Grandad made me a stable for it. Shame I have no idea what happened to it now I have a little girl of my own!

Whoatethelasttwirl Wed 20-Apr-16 13:06:41

My favourite toy was a treehouse play set with a family of figures including a dog. The house had a lift upstairs and a swing outside I wanted to live in a house like it - I'd still rather like to live in it now!

annmariec Thu 21-Apr-16 12:53:03

Mine was secret keepers it was a swan that you could hide things in her back and lock with a key I also had the snail one they were fantastic

The competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winner Cheryl Moulton.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now