Calling all Petite Women in Wimbledon and Merton

(1 Post)
Spargel Wed 04-May-16 10:34:40

If you are 5’ 3” or under you will no doubt find buying clothes that fit well a real chore. The choice is limited and often frumpy. I am 5’1” and fed up with being told by shop assistants how tiny I am (ie they have no clothes for someone my size), I am now setting up a contemporary premium label designed exclusively for petite women. To help me along in getting the fit right, I am inviting women of 5’3” and under to come along to along to a charity coffee morning at my house in Wimbledon and be measured.

I will make a donation to the charity Plan for each person who comes to be measured. There will be tea, coffee and cake to enjoy and the opportunity to meet fellow ‘petiters’ [if that’s a phrase?] at the same time as helping a good cause – Plan is a children’s charity, working with children in 50 of the world’s poorest countries to help them build a better future.

If you would be interested in coming, please send me a PM and I can give you details of the time and place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now