Local Talk

Baby Sitter - desperate!!

(4 Posts)
ShariB Wed 21-Sep-11 15:11:11

Hi,
We do not have much family living near and we are pretty busy with work and so have not got a big social circle. I have tickets to the theater on Sunday night and am desperate for a babysitter. I would welcome any ideas of anyone reliable and trustworthy and also if any else has kids maybe a swap so that I could babysit for you and vice versa? Any help is so appreciated as we don't get out much any more :-(

We have 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 year old boys who would be in bed asleep before we go out.

Thanks,
Shari

GoldenSnitch Thu 22-Sep-11 18:57:25

You could perhaps try contacting a local childminder who could help?

ShariB Sat 24-Sep-11 08:44:59

Thanks Goldensnitch. I joined childcare.co.uk and was amazed at finding so many babysitters, childminders and nannies living within 1 mile of me. I have found a full time nanny who does babysitting in the evening so we do get to have a lovely evening out just the 2 of us! Hopefully we will now be able to re-join the real world and occasionally do normal things like have a couple of hours at the pub every now and again:0

GoldenSnitch Sat 24-Sep-11 09:03:09

Yey smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now