Local Talk

Christmas in MK

(2 Posts)
crazygracieuk Wed 26-Oct-11 07:35:35

This will be our first Christmas in MK. Which Santa's grotto should we visit? Which Christmassy places or events should be attend?

GoldenSnitch Thu 27-Oct-11 21:46:54

The centre will put on a big Christmas fair and a Santa's grotto. I've taken the children there a few times and have never been disappointed. The children get to meet Santa and are given a present and get a photo taken. There is usually a train which the children can have a go on too which DS loved last year. They're probably taking bookings already actually!

They'll be a big parade through the shopping centre when Santa arrives which can be fun to go and see.

The December Pushchairs in the Park is fun too. Lots of crafts to do and Santa usually comes and gives out small presents and it's all free!

Frosts usually have a Santa and some crafts too but we've never gotten round to going yet.

Keep an eye on the "What's on" section as I try to add things there as I find them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now