Local Talk

Mums in North-East Mk

(6 Posts)
Copps Thu 04-Oct-12 11:45:54

Hi!
I live in Willen Park and am really fed up that there doesnt seem to be anything going on for mums and babies in my area! I don't have a car, yet my nearest SureStart is Stantonbury!
I'm looking for local mums who fancy starting a coffee morning type group so we can chat and our babies/toddlers can play - anyone fancy it?
P.s. im a mum-of-one, who is now 5 months smile

cupcakekid Fri 09-Nov-12 14:43:02

Hi Copps,

Sorry for the late reply and hope you are feeling less fed up! Why don't you become one of our Local Ambassador and set up 'meet up's' for mums and little ones in your area.

Let me know if you are interested.

willenmummy Tue 22-Jan-13 08:58:01

i certainly am interested - what does this involve? (the site seems to have changed my nickname)

cupcakekid Tue 22-Jan-13 22:25:15

Sometimes the site has a mind of it's own and nicknames are a nightmare!!

Ok, LA's are mums that want to meet more mums and tots and create a little local community around where they live. You arrange a 'meet up' wherever you want to (coffee shop/park/soft play area), set the date and time, post it on your own page and then turn up to meet all the lovely mums. We can pop it on our twitter and facebook page aswell.

In return you get a shiny LA card that you'll be able to use in a number of places (coffee shop/local attractions) and once you've had your treat you just need to write a revew on it and post it online - easy??

Still interested? I'm arranging a total MK one with the guys from INeed so they can get some customer focus groups stuff, I'm just trying to get the date secured.

willenmummy Thu 24-Jan-13 11:36:46

yep smile

cupcakekid Thu 24-Jan-13 12:36:44

Brilliant if you PM me your email address I'll set you up and you're ready to go! No-one will see your personal email address, it's just for MN.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now