Local Talk

Lonely mummy!

(5 Posts)
caitlin100 Sat 17-Nov-12 11:27:29

Anyone on here from West Bletchley? I have a 15month old little girl, we moved here June last year and still don't really know anyone! Feeling a bit isolated with my partner at work and me not driving... X

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 13:42:37

Hi Caitlin100,

Sorry I'm not in west bletchley but I know MK can feel a bit like that sometimes. Have you tried out your local sure start centre, there are loads around the city and 2 in Bletchley. If you go to 'things to do' and then 'childrens centres' you'll find info on your local one there and you can fine out whats on, its a good way to meet people.

I'm sure someone from west bletchley will pop on soon x

Spamcakes Sat 08-Dec-12 22:40:03

Hi Caitlin, I'm not in West Bletchley but nearby (Water Eaton area). I also don't drive so I know what you mean about how isolating it is. Hate hate hate the buses here!

sophie90 Wed 02-Jan-13 19:40:19

I have a 23 month son and 2 month daughter,I don't drive so its quite difficult to get out with both of them. I'm in central Bletchley though so if U wanted to meet up for a play date some time my son would love that. He's a bit shy because I dont have many friends with young children but would love to meet some. Hopefully get him used to other children before preschool.

StoneCrossMum Sat 27-Jul-13 21:13:53

Hiya I moved here on thursday from Eastbourne and don't know a soul! I have a 10yr old daughter and a 2 yr old daughter and live in Caldecotte. I would love to meet up with other people

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now