FREE BABY SWIMMING LESSONS

(6 Posts)
ShelleySwimkidz Wed 21-Nov-12 21:02:31

Friday 23rd November at 1.30PM
Bring your baby along to a FREE swimming lesson
Call 07544 555028

cupcakekid Wed 21-Nov-12 21:34:55

Hi ShelleySwimkidz,

Oh swimming lessons for babies, great. What age do you go up to as I need to find some for my ds? Have you posted your business listing in our 'things to do/classes' section?

You can offer Local Discounts to Mumsnetter's by posting in the 'Mumsnet Local Discounts' link just above this (just next to discussions).

ShelleySwimkidz Tue 27-Nov-12 17:43:36

I teach upto adults, so from 10wks to children upto 10yrs and now I have just started adult lesson also.

SOrry for my delay but I thought I would receive an email if anybody posted on my message.

You can email me on shelley@swimkidz.co.uk as I offer you a free taster session before joining Swimkidz, so you can experience our lessons FOC.
Thanks Shelley

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 13:34:10

Hi ShelleySwimkidz,

No such luck, you only get an email if someone PM's you. Great, I'll check out your listings pages to find which day suits us best. I have 3 so need to pop them all in.

I'll drop you an email, thanks.

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 14:02:03

Just noticed your listings are in 'what's on', do you want to pop them in 'things to do', 'classes' aswell?

ShelleySwimkidz Wed 23-Jan-13 13:51:24

FREE TASTER CLASSES - WEDNESDAY 30TH JANUARY
CALL SHELLEY TO BOOK YOUR PLACES
07544555028 OR EMAIL shelley@swimkidz.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now