Local Talk

Baby Bee Safe (Child Safety Services)

(5 Posts)
babysafe Wed 28-Nov-12 10:19:57

Hi Everyone, I would just like to introduce Baby Bee Safe (Child Safety Services) to all you MK mumsnet mums.

We can provide all your child safety needs direct to your door, let our RoSPA trained team supply and fit all your child safety gates, fire guards, locks, latches and doorjam finger protection and much much more.

Simply choose what equipment you require from our extensive range and let us do the rest for you.

"High Street Prices"
"No Hidden Extra's"

Visit our website for more information at - www.babybeesafe.co.uk

This is a relatively new concept in child safety provision, please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 13:36:04

Hi babysafe,

Thanks for listing your business in our directory, I'm sure many parents will find it useful!

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 13:47:47

Hiya,

It looks like your listing has been posted 5 times, sometimes the system has a brainwave...!! If you don't need all 5 can I delete 4 off?

babysafe Thu 29-Nov-12 13:13:52

Hi cupcakekid!

I was trying to cover all the relevant areas of the site, "on the high street", "services", "childcare" etc.
Hope that is ok? smile

Baby Bee Safe

cupcakekid Fri 30-Nov-12 11:36:36

Hi,

Sorry I was having a moment & wasn't looking at the headings, yes of course it's fine - the more the merrier!!

Thanks for listing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now