Local Talk

best private school in MK

(5 Posts)
malliga Mon 06-May-13 21:09:27

All,
My first post in mumsnet MK. Hello to you all!!

We are moving to MK in a couple of months. Could anyone recommend me a good private school for my 4 year old daughter. i have the following come up in a search 1) swan 2) webber 3) grove 4) broughton manor/milton keynes prep.

We have not decided on a location in MK yet. looking at some houses in shenley brook end - any good?

thanks in advance for ur reply!

cupcakekid Tue 07-May-13 14:00:39

Hi Malliga,

Welcome!!

I've had experience of broughton/MK prep. All of my little ones went to the nursery and pre-prep at Walton (part of the group) and they & us loved it. My first would have carried on all the way through if we hadn't of had number 2 & 3 - way too expensive for all 3. We looked at Broughton as it's smaller and a bit more like a 'family'. They still go out to MK prep for some lessons/sport so still get exposure to a bigger school.

I've also looked at the Webber school and that is very good, quite a lot of international students. I guess depending on where you decide to live might determine which one you go to.

Don't know about the other 2 sorry but hopefully someone else will. Good luck with the move!

malliga Tue 07-May-13 19:03:39

Thanks for your reply, cupcakekid! much appreciated!

Hope somone else can comment on the other two.

malliga Sat 11-May-13 19:01:31

hi - can anyone else help me?

mum22crazyboys Wed 22-May-13 19:56:45

Hi,

Both my boys go to MK Prep and they love and thrive there. DS1 is 5 and DS2 is 4. They have such small classes and positive attitude that it really is an amazing school. I have no experience of any where else but I would really recommend at least looking round - I can't rate it highly enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now