Local Talk

Best park?

(5 Posts)

There are LOADS of parks in MK - we are lucky mums! Some are engaging, some are just a tree stump, some are well maintained and others are as inviting as a minefield.

Where are your favourite places for your kids to play?

(Come on all you mums who wish this board had more people talking on it - here's your chance!)

cupcakekid Sun 15-Sep-13 22:20:47

Willen, peace pagoda side. Quite and tranquil and great hills to roll down (yes I do it as well when no-one is looking!!)

Cycling through Ouzel Park dodging sheep and cows from Caldecotte to wherever and stopping off at The Olde Swan for refreshments and a sit down.

Oh, you've got to love the Olde Swan! I'm looking forward to running along the maze lines with my little one when she's a bit bigger.

For play areas, we quite like the one at Caldecotte. All fenced in and well maintained.

Any more for any more?

sillybillywilly Thu 26-Sep-13 14:34:38

I'm looking forward to when they raise enough money to build the new water park at Caldecotte. (Check FB or Twitter for news about the campaign)

Sherriff21 Mon 30-Sep-13 09:26:42

We are quite new to MK so still finding out the best parks and play areas. Do think that one at Caldecotte is brilliant, so much to do! Need to get a child bike seat so we can start going further afield to explore all the walks and cycle routes x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now