Local Talk

How about another soft play area for MK?

(4 Posts)
4uday Wed 23-Apr-14 11:00:31

Hello mums.. I moved to MK from north west 6 months ago.Though MK has lots of offer, it lacks entertainment facilities for kids.In NW I lived in a small town, Warrington (in Cheshire) and it had 5 soft play areas( free for parents) and well maintained kids parks in every nook and corner.The sp areas were a venue for many Bday parties.Its a bit sad that there all MK has in town(near) is just 1 very expensive soft play area(360).I may sound mad but can we with the help of mumsnet liaise with the council and a soft play company to have a reasonably priced sp area in MK.Just a thought!Pls reply.

nicolacar Wed 30-Apr-14 12:51:28

MK has great facilities for small children.

The soft play I know of is Arabian gym in Bletchley. Kingston baby gym and Oopsy Daisy soft play at various locations. Combined they cover from 9:30am to 4pm on weekdays.

There are other sites listing activities (and meets at the soft play centres too).

I am sure someone will suggest even more.

JustJoan Fri 09-May-14 13:20:57

I agree with Nicola, I have tried Arabian and Kingston and MK Springers (near Wolverton) all very good and reasonably priced. Springers also run Toddler sessions on Sunday Mornings which I often send hubby to with our 2 rugrats. He comes home exhausted!

redskyinMK Thu 15-May-14 13:02:50

Agree there is not a lot once your DC are about 5 though.

We tend to go over to Buckingham and to Tumblers, which is smaller and simpler but much more reasonably priced and the DC always enjoy it. I hate 360 with a passion!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now