Local Talk

*waves* Hello?

(12 Posts)
Spamcakes Mon 03-Dec-12 16:25:36

Anyone out there?

sillybillywilly Fri 14-Dec-12 22:55:57

Hi!

Spamcakes Tue 18-Dec-12 17:12:06

Hello! Gosh, this place is quiet, isn't it!

sillybillywilly Fri 28-Dec-12 23:59:53

I keep checking for meetups near me but <tumbledweed>

cupcakekid Sat 29-Dec-12 00:26:34

We are arranging a meet up soon where we will have the people from iNeed for the first 20 minutes to get our thoughts on their new technology. I'll be popping the date/time etc up withing the next 2 weeks, when people go back to work. Interested??

sillybillywilly Mon 31-Dec-12 08:50:05

Yes. Count me in!

ZoeandBeans Thu 03-Jan-13 11:11:41

A meet up sounds good. I used to try when I was the local Tsarina but MK seems to be really hard to organise meet ups for!

Spamcakes Wed 20-Mar-13 17:46:46

Whoops, considering I started this thread, I've been woefully negligent in checking on it!

Shabenoor123 Wed 27-Mar-13 17:18:04

Hi guys . This is my first ever post on mums net! Decided to join up because I have a 1year old girl and I'm really finding it hard to meet like minded people. I go to groups but I am finding a lot of people have already formed friendships there and maybe do not wish to make any more. I would love to make friends with people who have the same humour and outlook on life as me etc, but I would be more than happy to just find my friendly girl some play mates smile!Any meet ups in MK then please let me know ;) x

Madeehakhan001 Sat 22-Jun-13 01:54:39

Hi ! This is Madeeha from Bletchley Milton Keynes i am 26 how old r u?where in Mk do u live ? I face the same problem at toddler groups and want play dates for my kids. I have two kids the elder one is two and a half year old and younger one is three months I would like to make new friends myself as well ..are u from uk originally? Tell me more about urself and we can arrange a meet up .. smile x

Madeehakhan001 Sat 22-Jun-13 01:58:21

Sorry I needed to reply shabenoor123 but posted on the wall instead.. Would like to hear from shabenoor and other mums who would like to talk to me.. xx

lyndseym1 Mon 30-Sep-13 13:17:35

Hi everyone,

I am a trainee yoga teacher in the final stages of my 200hr course and I am putting on 6 free Yoga classes at Milton Keynes Village Hall as part of my final assessment. Might be an option to meet new people?

Places MUST be booked in advanced, so please contact me on yogamkvillage@gmail.com for more details or to reserve a place.

Dates and times are:
Sunday 6th October 7pm-8pm
Saturday 12th October 7pm-8pm
Sunday 20th October 7pm-8pm
Sunday 27th October 7pm-8pm
Sunday 3rd November 7pm - 8pm
Saturday 9th November 3:15-4:15

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now