Local Talk

Baby groups etc!

(9 Posts)
Las3097 Tue 31-Jan-12 23:15:15

Hello! Noticed the Cardiff forum is much busier which isn't right so thought I'd just start a general group for local info!

I live in the rogerstone area and have a 5 1/2 month old little girl. I go to a fab breastfeeding group and did the baby course trough totsplay which was good. There's a group of us now with little ones who would love to start something together, perhaps baby swimming it a baby play group? Also would live to find a good soft/sensory play this side of adrift aimed at babies rather than toddlers? Only one I've found is Bambeans in Cardiff? Any suggestions? Want to make the most of my last few months of mat leave!!! : ( xxx

Las3097 Tue 31-Jan-12 23:17:29

Haha sorry please ignore the typos or random wrong words - stupid iPhone! Adrift should say Cardiff and live means love etc!!! X

waterflower Fri 10-Feb-12 23:43:35

Hi
I'm in Crosskeys and Bambeans has been the only baby friendly place that I have found although there is bound to be others (not sure where though!) My son is nearly 2 but we are always looking to get involved in things, especially if it is local.

Las3097 Sat 11-Feb-12 19:32:12

There is a baby group in risca library at 2 for under 1s on Thursday's (not half term) and a great group called sounds fun at st Anne's church hall in high cross on Friday mornings at 10:30 - my baby is a bit too young but ideal for a 2 year old! There were 30+ children last time and it's singing and musical instruments followed by a cuppa. (noise and chaos!) xx

hairytaleofnewyork Wed 21-Mar-12 09:32:24

Bumping for any more info. I have an 8 week old dd and am I'm the Crosskeys area interested in groups locally.

Las3097 Mon 22-Oct-12 23:01:29

Not many Newport area mums on net mums then...? Would love some recommendations smile

Las3097 Tue 06-Nov-12 15:43:10

Oh dear are there any other Newport mums on netmums? Such a shame. Also need advice on swimming courses? the aqua tots in Newport had a 5 month waiting list...?!? Anyone out there with any recommendations...??grin

BouncingRocketShoes Wed 19-Jun-13 09:50:11

Hi there, you're in the right place if you want to meet fellow Mums or co-ordinate a Mumsent Meet Up. Try Our Friendship Bench ^^ (see up there on the main menu) or arrange a Meet Up.

It's great to see the talk boards flourishing. Who needs Cardiff when we have our own!

From your friendly Local Editor Sam

ellie19 Tue 27-Aug-13 22:03:54

Hey have just moved to risca. I have a 2 year old little girl that i need to find a nice nusery for.
Any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now