Local Talk

Anyone in Chepstow?

(2 Posts)
callilac Mon 22-Mar-10 20:20:06

Hi All

Is there anyone in the Chepstow Area? We are moving to Chepstow at the end of April 2010 and don't know anyone!

My son is one year old today and we'll be doing Baby Signing and swimming, plus any toddler groups I can find!

Let me know if you'd like to meet up!

Cal x

sarahbuff Mon 19-Apr-10 10:40:02

Hi Cal! Welcome to Chepstow, if you're here yet! My children are a little old for baby groups and I homeschool, but some of our favourite places to hang out are Mathern Park, Caldicot Castle (nice play park there, nice walk around the back to the duck pond), Whirlikidz near Tesco is nice for rainy days, also there is a baby musical group called Melody Bears that meets in the Methodist Church (I think on Tuesdays, been ages so can't remember). I'm sure there are lots of baby groups meeting in Chepstow, should be easy to find. When you get set up at your doctor's surgery, the health visitor should have a list of local baby groups for you to try. Hope you settle in easily and enjoy living here!

Sarah

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now